Spring Into Summer On HaymanSeptember 10, 2010
Hayman is inviting guests to rejuvenate their senses with a fabulous Spring Into Summer offer presenting a special array of healthy lifestyle experiences to be enjoyed in the most perfect of settings at this celebrated private island resort and taking in the stunning Great Barrier Reef surrounds.
This exciting offer will showcase personally tailored health and wellness programs from award-winning Spa Hayman, together with the opportunity to explore the magnificent reef underworld on a dive adventure and enjoy a variety of complimentary water and land sports activities.
Special dining privileges can be enjoyed at leisure throughout the resort at the acclaimed restaurants, behind-the-scenes at kitchen events and in personally selected outdoor locations – perhaps overlooking waterfalls, lagoons, pools, gardens and beach or on the guest balcony.
The menu selection features superb dishes, including healthy options, created by Hayman’s chefs using the finest of local and international produce together with exotic cocktails, freshly squeezed juices and superb Champagnes and wines from Hayman’s impressive cellar.
Spring Into Summer is priced from A$990 per person and includes:
- Four nights’ twin share accommodation
- Daily buffet beachfront breakfast in Azure overlooking the Coral Sea
- An $A100 ‘dine at leisure’ voucher
- A choice of either two daily Yoga Sessions, a 50-minute Training Session (for up to two people) or two 50-minute Wellness Massages
- Use of the gymnasium, sauna and steam room
- Activities including tennis, squash, croquet, golf putting and driving and island walks
- A bonus 25% off all Hayman Inner Reef Diving experiences
- Paddleskiing, windsurfing and catamaran sailing from Hayman Beach
Hayman’s Spring Into Summer offer is available for travel until 21 December 2010.
For bookings, contact Hayman Reservations on
T 1800 075 175 Toll Free in Australia or (61-7) 4940 1838 E email@example.com
Hayman is owned by Mulpha Australia Limited and is a member of the prestigious organisation, The Leading Hotels of the World.